Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Stuck in two places

I have 2 callings, or jobs, at church. I am a nursery worker and a Cubmaster.
I used to love nursery because at least I was not fighting a toddler to listen to a lesson, it was just easy to have him play and snack.
I have been in nursery for 8 months now. Most Sunday's I love it. Others I hate it.
I LOVE nursery for its functionality. Where else could 18 months to 3 year olds have fun, play, sing, and snack.
Other Sundays, they are annoying, anti-share-ites with running noses and attitudes.
I feel like I am going to be in this calling with said husband for awhile.

Being a Cubmaster is fun. I plan meetings once a month, and put on a "show" for this kids, make them feel special, and we are good to go! I even have a committee chair that takes care of my paperwork now!

But, I have been at it for awhile now...

Will I be stuck in these two places for awhile?

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are fantastic at both jobs, and I am grateful for you in BOTH jobs!