In light of recent drama, I know it helps to have somebody watching out for you.
I have had 3 cool experiences in this department.
1. I went out to my car, parked on a busy street, and began looking for my keys after school. As I was about to dump my purse out, I noticed something shiny on the ground under my tire. It was my keys! Wow, someone could have driven away with my car...
(Not that anyone really wants a 10 year old Focus...)
2. While driving home from the store, I kept thinking I should look out the back window. The kids were messing around and I finally turned my head to give some "patient infinite wisdom" when I saw my wallet on the back window. I pulled over thinking- WOW- if I would have lost my wallet I would have been screwed! Some Angel must have been sitting on the wallet while I traveled quite a few miles.
(My wallet was really most valuable because of my Cafe Rio card being almost to a free meal!)
3. While standing in line to buy some much needed pants for 3 growing boys at Kohl's, some lady passed me in the checkout and said "Are you buying about $30 worth of clothes?"
"Yes, I think so," I replied.
"Here then," she said and handed me a piece of paper and walked off and out the store. What she gave me was $30 in Kohl's Cash- or like a gift card worth $30!!
I was in shock! My total for 5 pants was then only under $10!
Even the check-out girl was shocked at this woman's kindness.
After going through the check-out line I decide I need to thank this woman. I run to her truck and tell her thanks- and that it meant so much to me!
It really did!
So these are 3 stories of hope. Yep, it is out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment