This weekend being the 6 month mark of my mother's passing was hard enough.
But, what was even harder was meeting a woman who wants to marry my dad. After only one month, they are engaged and getting married April 28th.
April truly is the cruelest month.
This phrase is from a poem called the Wasteland.
So, after saying my peace this morning on the phone (things like are you sure she is not a gold digger, are you moving a little fast, what about her 9 living siblings, her parents, her 8 kids and 14 grand kids.. and the feeling that I am going to be left out) I am now going to step away from the craps table per say. I'm out. My dad is a grown-up (I suppose) and he has choices like all on earth.
I must focus on staying healthy, caring for children, making my family first, moving closer to SLC, and etc...
1 comment:
I'm sorry Lena,that would be so hard after so recently losing your mom. I wish I had words of comfort but I only have my own fun stories with my own dad. Good luck.
Post a Comment