Tuesday, April 20, 2010

28 days Left... Yes, I just counted...

Summertime is one of my favorites as a teacher. I still get paid AND I get to sleep in! (Well, as long as Bubba will let me!) Every year I make plans, or lists of what I want to accomplish. Most of the things I set out to do come to pass. Over the last two summers I have been very busy! 2008 brought a new baby. 2009 brought the swine flu and root canals. 2010 I hope brings less physically demanding activities...sort of

SUMMER LIST 2010
1. Make a quilt for Bubba and his big boy bed
2. Scrapbook Kenny's mission
3. Travel to Seattle (Kenny's mission) for a quick weekend
4. Find a new house & move closer to work (this one will probably be physically demanding)
5. Boys in swim lessons
6. Boys start piano lessons
7. Deal with boys being away for 2 weeks in Texas while they visit biological mom who is moving back from England, supposedly.
8. Celebrate 2 kid's birthdays
9. Make dad get headstone for mom.
10. Fix up a few things in the house as to sell current house.

I think that this is listed in order of how I would like to pursue each choice, not necessarily how they will all fall out.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck with the list!

Becky said...

You are so ambitious so good luck with your list.