Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Omen???



Today while getting a drink at the gas station I looked down to see 3 good eggs, I mean omens. For me, when I can first spot the cadbury cream egg in stores, I know that spring has come. Sometimes I do not see them until March, sometimes I see them right after the new year. But, every time I do, it is like spotting Tulips in the ground coming up from their dead winter hibernation. It means spring is here! Happiness and JOY!

So, seeing these 3 good eggs after Easter was a sign that everything would be ok.

Everything will be ok.

Good things I have decided can come in 3's, just as bad things.

So I am looking now for my 3 good things, my 3 good signs, omens, or karmic blessings.

Below are the 3 good eggs I have already in my basket. We ate lunch at Karen's Cafe today and had the crummy chicken. I love it so much. That can be omen # 1...



No comments: