Friday, January 15, 2010

Buddies



At our house, the boys like to say they are buddies with Dad in certain areas. For example, Jonny and Kenny are "space buddies" because they sat next to each other when we rode the ride at Disneyland called Space Mountain. Kenny and Kendrick are "video game buddies." And Robbie has become Kenny's morning buddy. They travel to Aunt Trina's everyday together. They have their routine, and Kenny likes it. He enjoys spending some time with Robbie all by himself.

I try to be buddies with the boys too and give them some one-on-one time. Jonny and I are "store buddies." Kendrick and I are "store buddies" too... This makes me think- is going to the store all we do together?
No, we do other stuff, however non-glamorous. Jonny and I watched a You Tube Video the other night, Kendrick talked with me the other night, and Robbie just wants my attention all the TIME! Robbie is my blocks buddy. We play lots of blocks stuff!

Time with kids is a priority for me as I work full time. I want to be there for all the kids and let them know I love them. Love is important and I will end with a quote that Jonny love to say when we get mom & Jonny time.
"Isn't it nice just to be together..?"
Yes it is!

No comments: