So I am not sure why I took this task on, but I did. At my school I am over the student council. During this last trimester we were in need of a project. We decided that the blank blue boring wall in the library needed to go. So we planned and decided to paint the wall with a big mural that each kid in the school (374) could be apart of. The School- nicknamed the O.C. so that is where the giant O and C came into play. The rest of the mural was made of trees and local buildings. It was done just in time for the big school art stroll event. I personally donated some paint from my house to change the blue to white, and then we used my classroom paint for the rest. Each kid got to paint a square about what the O.C. means to them.
I'll be honest. I have not received much recognition for this, but I think the kids had fun painting on the walls!
4 comments:
It looks great, nice job!
You deserve lots of recognition!! What a huge task to take on!! Nice job, I think it is great!
What a cool project - kids will come back for years just to see their personal contribution to that wall.
You're awesome, Lena!
I think it looks great! You did an amazing job (even though it goes unappreciated...much like parenting).
Post a Comment