Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friends are the family you choose, part 1

I want you readers, few as they may be, to read the weekend post of my friend GERB. It's called Life as I know it. It's located to the right. After reading this you will understand why I love this woman who I have been friends with for 12 years!
I met Gerb when I was a high school student and she was a "grown-up" interpreter for the deaf kids in my theater class.

4 comments:

Gerb said...

You are totally the family I CHOOSE, Lena! I can't tell you how sad and stressed I was when I lost touch with you for a little while there. Thanks for the post. You're my favorite!

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

girls [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/young-girls-pussys/free-porn-videos-kiara-marie.htm]free porn videos kiara marie[/url]