What a good boy you are Bubba.
At his 9 month appointment the doctor said not to give him so many sweets (which I normally don't) But-it's Easter- and Kenny and I ate the rest of the bunny!
Bubba weighs 24 pounds 7 oz. and is 30 inches long! This boy wears 24 month old clothes!
Now I just need to be more firm adn get him sleeping through the night! We are up to 7 hours now, but that is with one comforting session at about 1 AM.
3 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting, he is so cute. Looks like you guys had a fun easter.
He is adorable! I love him going at the chocolate bunny. :-)
I think it's kind of scary that Kenny's company looked at your blog! Yikes...is nothing sacred anymore?!
Yeah - you want him to sleep through the night. But when you hear his cry and that sweet face pops into your head, can you let him cry it out? Don't feel bad - me either.
Post a Comment