Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blog Correction

I have a correction to make from my last blog.

Kenny enjoys his job.

At his job Kenny, gets fun perks that are unheard of! One time they took the whole company to a movie! Their Anniversary party was fun and we played Jeopardy.

Kenny enjoys and loves the company and people he works with at Top Ten Reviews. I

So-let me set the record straight- Kenny ENJOYS HIS JOB!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow...I didn't realize I'm so far behind your blog! And I think it's amazing that you and Kenny are finally getting a joint checking account after 3 years of marriage! We miss you and the boys!

Gerb said...

Lena, this post just made me smile.

You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


Go to http://www.BuySellDirect.net to have a FREE advance ebay to sell your produts.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is my FREE baby to make a second income at home.