Saturday, April 18, 2009

Kenny Turns 35... Spends day with newest best friend... Wii

Today, Tax day, is Kenny's 35th Birthday. We celebrated it with Kenny's parents Sunday, whereupon Kenny received his long awaited Wii. Kenny took the day off work, we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut (his favorite pizza) and he played video games for SEVERAL hours straight. The boys, all of them, enjoyed their dad's company. I did my best not to say things like-"so... are we doing anything else today?"

4 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Hahaha, smart wife!! I love that all the boys are surrounding him and he is concentrating so hard on the video games. That is SO Kenny!!

Emily said...

lol...I love how in all the pics, Kenny is so not paying attention to the camera. Although, I'd probably be the same way if I got a Wii!

Rebecca Foster said...

Kenny is 35? I didn't realize we were so close in age. Belated Happy Birthday, Kenny!

Mark and Kim Caldwell said...

Cute family!!