Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

On Tuesday I took my class on a field trip to a Bee's Game (Free Tickets) and just as I was about to leave on the field trip- I grabbed Jonny from his class and decided that he needed to go on the field trip with me! We rode the bus & Trax to the game. Then my class rode the new Frontrunner Train to Ogden and visited the train museum. (WE had all day free UTA passes)
In the letter about the game they promised free lunch... Jonny is holding the lunchable they got. What a great day with Jonny.
He even started reading the player names on the score board. That's my boy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

So sweet! I think it's awesome that you could just pull him along with you on a field trip. The perks of having a mom teaching at the same school you attend!

Gerb said...

Sounds awesome, Lena! What a fun day with your class... and your kid!