Being sick on Mother's Day is no fun. Regardless, this mother's day was special.
I love the stuff the kids make. J-man made this heart with his picture on it and planted a seed in a pot. Rick painted a frame (even through the frame had no backing.) Bubba was just himself, happy and cute.
Kenny, with all his intentions, got me a hat. I had a Boston Red Sox hat that I had purchased on my mission, and which was my lucky hat. This hat got wore, and worn out by Kenny. Then eaten by Rex. So, I requested a new hat someday. The hat was too big, but his sweet intentions were even better.
But, even better that day was the fact that I did not cook one single meal! Breakfast, lunch, and diner were taken care of by my hubby.
He may not be the cleanest man, but he knows how to cook!
Thanks family for letting me know I am loved! I love being a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment