Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things I feel like I will never do again...because I have kids


1. Listen to my ipod with both earphones on.
2. Take NyQuil or Tyloneal PM
3. Have a shirt without a stain or nose wipe mark
4. Eat dinner warm
5. Go to the bathroom without someone needing something
6. Have a drink that is all mine
7. Have a bedroom with only grown-up things
8. Go to a restaurant in the middle of the night for fun
9. Sleep through the night

Oh well... I guess it is just the price I pay for having the best kids in the world!

4 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Welcome to the club!! But, it is worth it. They do funny things sometimes.....

Gerb said...

Just wait until the oldest can babysit... a whole new world opens up!

Emily said...

I feel ya! But I guess they're worth it! :-)

Becky said...

Luckily it is all worth it, but I would still love a full nights sleep.