Friday, January 16, 2009

So many things!


So I have been meaning to blog so much more- but since I have now gone back to work full time, life has become shorter with free time. All I want to do is come home and be with my kids!! It is crazy! With only 95 days left of this full-time gig I am brainstorming how to make some money at home! I honestly would not care if I had to work weekends at McDonalds.
For now, my ultimate back-up plan is to work part-time at the school I have been working at for 3 years now. When I was working part time my life and laundry was so much more put together!
It didn't matter if I got up twice-three times per night, I did not have to truly function till 12!
I love my teaching job- and I am good at it now- but ever since Bubba came into this world, MY WORLD HAS TURNED AND SHIFTED MORE THEN EVER!
In other news, Kendrick has been struggling. I need to get him to see a pediatric specialist to get him on medication again. I think that I can also get him a 504 for Autism also. This will make way for him to get any accommodations he needs as he gets into the upper grades.
J-man just can never hold still or be silent. He is always making noise and moving-but he is a first grader, and that is what first graders are best at!
Bubba has been VERY sick. He had a fever at 103.5 this last weekend and I took him to the instacare twice! He still is struggling with upper respiratory problem and giant boogers that blcok him from breathing and eating at the same time!
Robbie is also 6 months now. I can remember thinking that when the TV show lost ended it's season that the next time I would see a new episode would be when Bubba was 6 months- and I was still pregnant then...
Lost! Yeah! Plus- my other secret best show is coming on tonight! Battlestar Galactica!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Bubba is sick!! I hope he feels better soon. And it's always difficult at the beginning, but I'm sure things will settle down once you get into your schedule. We miss you guys too! By the way, I don't understand the comment about the baby kitchen??

The Orgill Family said...

Lena i saw your blog on quin and natalies blog. I have one too. It was so good to see you a few weeks ago.