I have two more days until I turn the inevitable 30. As I reflect upon my 20's I am realizing that I got everything accomplished that I thought I would when I was planning out my decade and was suprised with many other things. Truely "life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." I served a mission, went and graduated from college, began teaching, got married, had/adopted children, went to Hawaii, had fun at Freaky Dee's at 2:00 AM and then went to Wendover, directed a Shakespeare play, went to many concerts and plays, went to the Shakespeare Festival, gained 10 nieces and nephews, got a DOG, went to Disneyland with my kids, painted a wall in my house green, got a house, recieved too many speeding tickets, dyed my hair a few different colors, went to Bend, Oregon, and many more things, people, and places!
When I turned 10 I got a bike with a banana seat.
When I was 20 I got luggage for my mission.
This year I am not sure what to get... What does one need in my 30's???
3 comments:
lots of patients!!
hahha, i put patients, when i meant patience. funny. i need a spell checker!!
Glad I was able to be part of it. Of course I had nothing to do with the children part. FREAKY DEE'S!!!! And Wendover. Freaky Dees right before the midnight Wendover run. Don't leave out the Rodeos. Awesomeness.
Post a Comment