Ah the "peace" while the toddler sleeps...
Really, although we have a wide variety of t.v. channels, there is not much on between 1-4 PM. At 4 there is Oprah, but even that can be hit and miss...
So, I am watching this show about young kids and toddlers who's parents dress them up, pay lots of money, and put them in pageants. I joke that this show demonstrates why God did not give me a girl.
Dresses, make-up, self-tanners... These parents are nuts on the show!
Don't get me wrong, I suppose that every little girl is princess, but there has to be a line drawn somewhere.
When I was a kid, I dressed up a lot, but not in fru-fru stuff. I used to wear aprons to school and weird hats. I suppose that is where my spaz of a son gets his fashion sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment