Sunday, March 28, 2010

So Much Going On...

Howdy-
Well, I have been so busy that I have been neglecting personal time. Personal time for me involves blogging, facebook, and reading books. Normally I can make time for Facebook, but that form of communication is often shallow or just for keeping up with everyone that I love! I even decided that only people I really like are now on my facebook. This means I deleted a small section of people that are referred to as "My husband's ex wife and all her family." Why would I ever have these people on facebook you say? Because for the kids sake, I wanted them to know how good they were doing. Now that Jonny's baptism is over, I am done.
I am a wife, a mother of 3, a full time teacher, a cubmaster, nursery worker, and for crying out loud-a PERSON.
I have my limits. If these non-relation family want to contact their kids/grandkids/nephews, they can do it on their own terms and in their own ways. Keeping them in the loop is not MY responsibility.
My rant is now over...

1 comment: