A few weeks ago, husband and I ventured to annual work party. This time it was at Wolf Creek. We got to go on a sleigh ride before dinner (Second best part of the night).On the sleigh ride we fed deer. When we reached the resort we were served terrible appitisers and led to our tables.
The evening was going along fine, people were getting soft drinks from the bar and eating the rolls at our tables. As one of the baskets of rolls was passed, one was set too close to a candle. As I was staring off into space listening to a range of inside office humor I saw, and all I could think to do is chant- 'Napkin on fire-Napkin on FIRE- NAPKIN ON FIRE!!!
Another man at the table douced the fire and then the taunting and laughing began. "Napkin On Fire!" Teased his co-workers.
Although hilarious, and apparently still talked of here and there at the office, I guess I am just not an action gal in an emergency!
After dinner we listened to some "entertainer" who I could not help but see right through the whole time he was performing. What can I say- I could do better...
1 comment:
Looks like a fun party...except for the napkin on fire of course. :-)
Post a Comment