For example, I will make my list for today online!
Saturday
- Finish laundry
- Mop floors
- Kendrick time (as per request)((This involves some growing up stuff-like going to buy him some deodorant and some new clothes because he needs a few odds and ends))
- Jonny Time (as per request)((Which involves getting a treat with mom))
- Catch up on ESL class homework
- Plan Math for the week
- Plan to create mural in library with whole school under student council (which I run) direction.
- Figure out fun next project for science/literacy learning.
- Rubric for animal magazines
- Update play list on ipod for class opera
- Open up first joint checking account with Kenny after 3 + years of marrige
2 comments:
I hope your list helps. I have a long list as well, my problem is that I don't want to do any of it. Good luck
I'm a list-maker too. Just making the list is often so satisfying that I can skip doing the actual work! Disturbingly, or not, I've found Quinn already making lists of thing to do on a dry-erase board mom got him on her and dad's last visit.
Post a Comment