Thursday, February 26, 2009

My 7 year old!




Jonny got alot this year because he deserved it! He is working hard at school, loves his family, and is my special guy! He had never had a party with friends until this year! For his party we went to the Planetarium and out for ice cream. The planetarium movie was in 3D and was new, so there were technical difficulties. We ended up opening presents in the theater while waiting, and after an hour- we left ot get a refund. Aparently someone dropped the film and they were rewinding it by hand.
On Jonny's actual birthday we had cake and grilled cheese.
Seven Things I love about Jonny:
1. He has a great sense of humor! Today when Kendrick was being whiney he said "What's the matter Mrs. Kendrick?"
2. Jonny says often-"Mom, I love you. And Mom, I'll love you forever and ever!"
3. Jonny works so hard at school! He is reading and writing so well!
4. Jonny loves candy- that is his favorite food!
5. Jonny loves video games and legos. His presents were the Lego Batman game and Lego Indiana Jones.
6. Jonny loves monkeys, Spongebob, and used to identify things by saying"I saw that on TV!"
7. Jonny lives life to the fullest evey single moment!

1 comment:

The Bingham's said...

We love Jonny too!! Happy Birthday, you rock!!