Hey Sports fans! In case anyone cares, Utah beat Utah state on Saturday. My boys are not old enough to appreciate sports, but one day I hope they will... This year my goal is to take the boys (minus Robbie) to a Jazz game. I also need to get the boys into sports. I think I can swing swimming lessons for now at the Bountiful pool on my way homeward once a week. Kenny is supposed to help me locate information.
Saturday we went to see Kung Fu Panda and the kaysville "dollar" theater. Robbie slept through the whole thing and then most of the walmart shopping that followed.
Sunday we went to see Heidi and Amy in their Primary Program! So CUTE! Then we ate at Trina's. Such a good meal! Always fun for the kids too! I have a confession though... On the way out, I took a coke can to go. When I got out to the car I realized how trashy that was to just take one- so Trina- I owe you a fountain diet doc. pepper for taking the last coke! SORRY!
Well, as if that was not eventful enough- we went to go see my Grandma Ess. The boys call her Grandmama- as per her request. She is VERY THIN- but still kinda with it. She loved seeing the boys and I will get to see her a lot for the next few weeks until she moves to a condo for old folks nearby. My grandpa will come up THursday after taking care of some business.
LASTLY- Thank you for the legacy highway tax dollars! It made my commute so peaceful and short this morning.
2 comments:
Oh Please!! As if you took the last can of coke. I wish!! Plus, you are family, that is so not trashy to take the last one. Not another thought about it. I agree, it is always fun for the cousins to come over!!
Yea Utah...but even bigger yea for BYU beating UCLA 59 to 0. Though Dan and I were a little ashamed of his latest Alma Mater.
Anyway, that must be nice to have Grandma Ess close by. I hope the move will help her health!
Also...where are pictures of Robbie??
Post a Comment