Well, here I am with Robert Derek Foster (aka Bubba) and we are looking good! Robbie was blessed on August 31, 2008 by his Dad, Grandpas, Uncle Eric, the bishop, and our neighbor Brother Smith. Robbie was blessed with three cool things- a sensitive heart, a desire to search the scriptures, and a sense of humor! He wore a white outfit that both of my brothers wore when they were blessed. I even have proof of that because I found a program in the box from when Ben was blessed. Now I have to send it to Emily and Dan so that their new boy will have the outfit too!
We had a lot of family and friends over afterwords- what a fun family I married into! Sadly, I forgot to take pictures at the after party- except for one of Bubba and Alex (Bubba's cousin that is 6 week his elder!
2 comments:
Finally! I've been waiting forever! :-) robbie looks so cute and I'm sad we weren't able to be there for his blessing. But we're there in spirit!
Yeah!!! You're blogging again. I knew Emily or I would get to you eventually! What handsome boys we have!! :)
Post a Comment