Greetings! Well, tonight I am watching the girls (Heidi, Amy, and Kelly). Kelly loves Robbie and was a big helper all night. I think she was trying to show Robbie his feet.
Other pictures of tonight might not be as pretty. Amy did not get inside fast enough and wet herself. This was followed by 20 minutes of hysterics until I found some small underwear and changed her. This was not done willingly, but out of necessity. Mainly the crying was for mommy and to not wear "boy" clothes!
I took Robbie to the kids care- and instacare doctor today because he is having diarrhea and vomiting with a low grade fever for a week. I have switched to sensitive formula, but now I think I need to try the soy. Luckily he was deemed ok-no ear infection etc. and such.
We also had picture day today @ Target. I will have cute photos soon!
2 comments:
I am so sorry about the hysterics!! That Amy is hard sometimes. Thanks again!! I really needed a break and to be edified tonight. Love how Robbie is looking at Kelly like she is so weird. (Which she is sometimes :)
Dan is shocked to see how big Robbie has gotten! We can't wait to see him for reals!
Post a Comment