Last Saturday most of the Ess Clan converged in WVC for some EXCELLENT ribs. We call them Ben's home famous ribs. Plus some great dessert from Grandpa, amazing twice baked potatoes, and I brought some fruit salad and mac and cheese. Bubba and Kenny were sick, but the rest of us hung out and ate.
Family is an ever changing dynamic. Family and life change, but most often when siblings get together, we return to the pecking order established when we all lived under one roof. Sometimes when I talk and interact with my brothers, I wonder who they are because they have changed, or have some silly belief about not doing Santa at their house because that is lying to their kids.
Oh man... Did I really live with these two?
I love my brothers, I love my 2 sister in-laws, and I REALLY love my niece and 3 nephews on the Ess side.
No comments:
Post a Comment