Friday, December 31, 2010

What Happened in 2010?

Other than the usual day to day workings of life, nothing major happened in 2010. Not to my small family at home anyways. As far as extended family, I had a sister-in-law run a MARATHON! Amazing! I celebrated birthdays with many nieces and nephews who are thankfully healthy. My brother got a job with a college in Utah and now all my siblings are local. A good friend I met in Boston got married, a good friend had her first baby, another adopted his first. My dad re-married and I obtained 8 step-siblings. At my school 3 dear parents of kids I have taught passed away from cancer.
2010 has had its ups and downs.
I am grateful for 2010 bringing time and peace to my heart regarding the passing of my mother. As I learn more about the woman who gave me life, I feel like I am learning more about life itself.
Life is about your family.
Life is getting more exciting everyday.

No comments: