Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Eve

There comes a time when each of us has to grow up. In 2010 I think I grew more than I have in many years.
I learned that Christmas are those few moments you get with family. This year my small family and I celebrated early. On Saturday we met with the my family for a party, on Sunday we met with husbands family, and Sunday night we had Christmas Eve. The boys came home, opened their p.j.'s and went to bed. This sweet time with my family is what I am enjoying most of the holidays.
I miss the time I was little, when all of Christmas was taken care of FOR me.
However, I do enjoy the moments now where I get to take care of the holiday for my little family at home!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Your family is so cute. Thank you for the darling Christmas card. Enjoy your holiday break!