Sunday, October 17, 2010

Playing Part-Time




I am really enjoying working part-time. I work all day on Monday, then Tuesday, Wednesday,and Thursday afternoons.
During my time at home I have been trying to do more washing and cook more. I have also tried to "work" with Bubba and his development. Most of what Bubba and I do is play.
"Outside" he said one morning. Then after getting on his coat, shoes, etc. he began to re-arrange the backyard furniture. He put the chairs is multiple scenarios.
Mind you, they were originally all stacked up for winter storage.
I also get to spend more time with Rick and J-man. J-man is handling homework for the most part, but has to tell me lots of stories about his day. Then he loves to play his heart out till the sun goes down.
Rick and I are working on how to succeed at school and social skills. I am so proud of all my boys!

No comments: