Sunday, October 17, 2010

5 Year Anniversary!









The goal for our celebration was to accomplish 5 things we had never done within the 5 years we have been married. We had many plans, and we almost flew to Las Vegas for the night, but what really happened was very enjoyable!
1. We stayed at a Hotel that NEITHER of us had stayed at before, Hotel Monaco.
In the room you could adopt a goldfish for free, and when you stay there again, it is supposed to be same goldfish. Kenny named him pickle. We even ordered room service for dessert!
2. Went to a Mac Store (lame I know, but interesting) Smelled like nerd...
3. Saw a movie (not that we haven't seen movies) that was AWESOME! Inception- and I did not fall asleep!
4. Ate at great Indian food- Star of India- YUM! (Kids never appreciate the good food in life) While at the restaurant we got to see a giant screening of an Indian Movie!
5. Ate at our favorite breakfast place (Market Street Grill) and went to the downtown Farmer's market! It was crowded and the last day of the season!

This anniversary could not have happened with out the help of my sister in law and brother! Thanks!

And thanks to said husband. As he would say, "So far, so good."

1 comment:

The Orgill Family said...

Thats crazy it's been 5 years. I still remember the phone call asking me what I was doing that night. I'm so glad that I was apart of it. Happy Anniversary!