Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Robbie has been vocalizing lately and really has been loud! I was the same way as a kid and my mom bought this book called Noisy Nora. Last night when I ate with my parents my mom dubbed Robbie Noisy Norman- which is funny cause that is Kenny's middle name!
Thanksgiving was wonderful! We got to see the Foster's new home in Manilla! It was warm and comfy! The food was amazing and the cousins got lots of play time! They even started making songs up!
Robbie has also started eating big boy food once a day! Right now he loves a mixture of rice cereal, formula, and applesauce!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Robbie is so stinkin' cute. He looks like Kendrick. I bet it was fun to spend time with family over the holiday, Yay!

The Bingham's said...

Kelly is watching that yelling BOBBIE!!! BOBBIE!! We had fun too! So glad you guys were there. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you guys.