Monday, December 22, 2008

The side of ESS

Sunday night the entire Ess clan converged in West Valley City for dinner... Here is a picture of all the grandchildren and great-grandchildren on the Ess Family in America!
I love my family, but when my two brothers get together, there is always something they argue about. Ben spilled his entire plate on the floor and Dan got upset that Ben was not up and cleaning within microseconds of the event- etc. etc. It is always exciting at dinner!
I love my new nephews- and Madison is So CUTE! At dinner she told us knock-knock jokes! Brayden still loves Jonny the most and they played hide and go seek and big legos most the night.
I love my family and I am glad that both sides of my family can be all together soon!
I am not looking forward to going back to work full time, but I have figured out that it will only be 100 days...
I can do 100 days so that my family can be more secure!

3 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Poor Madison looks a little out numbered. She needs to hang with us!!

Emily said...

What's family without a little drama right? :-) By the way, a card-reader would be awesome! I can update my blog while being snowed-in :-)

Natalie and Quin said...

I liked te christmas card.