Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Why Band Name Ideas?
I have a good friend who starts a new blog every year. Each year she chooses a theme- and then writes the details of her life in that theme's frame. For example, this last year she focused on her life as a fairytale. Each entry started with "Once Upon A..."
Now, in the second half of my 33rd year, I have found myself a theme to creatively tell my story.
I know you have done this. You too have come up with a crazy name for a band- and thought aloud- "Dude, Upper Case Numbers- that would be a Great band name right?"
(I give credit to a friend named Alex for that one.)
So to describe the moments, happenings, and feelings of my little life, I will title each entry a different band name. It's almost like making each entry a song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment