Thursday, May 17, 2012

Almost Summer...

Soon it will be summertime, and for a teacher, it's better than Christmas break! Getting paid (although meager) and being at home for 12 weeks! Sweet is the life! I do have a small summer gig this year-maybe. I will get paid a bit to do storytime with a local toy store. I may even work a few weekends. The only downer is that Rick and Jonny leave for a few weeks to visit their biological mom in Austin, TX. This year they are going for 5 weeks. The most they have ever been away is 4. I will have to keep busy- and I will-because Emily will be giving birth to a sweet new niece in July! Summer is my happy time. I love the sun and warm weather! I love the flowers and plants being so colorful! I love that this year we built a garden box and it is green like the green monster in Fenway Park! I LOVE baseball in the summer. Time to make a book list, movie list, and plan some trips! 11 more days of school!!!!

No comments: