Dear Rex,
You are a giant stupid dog that my kids and especially my husband LOVES!
You cause me to vacuum twice a week!
You are an alarm to any stranger walking by.
You try to escape, even though we walk you and play with you!
For some reason, we are keeping your butt in the family.
We will be giving you expensive training with a private trainer in OBEDIENCE, and getting your aggressive nature toward other dogs out of you!
We have made an execution appointment 3 times, yet, you are still living.
We have purchased a used dyson, and hope that will help with the hair...
When I asked Robbie why we should keep you, he said "Because we wove him." "No Rex Heavenly Father."
Ugh...
When we tried to put him down, and then were turned away at the vet (technicality) Jonny cried the most, followed by husband and Rick.
Guess you have to behave Mr. Rex.
For some reason, your journey on earth is not done.
1 comment:
So funny. Maybe I'm laughing because I can relate in some ways. When we tried to put Binks down because of his health Randy couldn't handle how upset Zach was. It bought him six months and I was surprised at how sad I was. I do miss the dog eating all the baby food under Roo's chair, I have to sweep multiple times a day.
Post a Comment