Monday, September 5, 2011

Anniversary Presents

So, If you look in the back of a calendar there are apparently traditional and modern gifts you are supposed to give one another, based on the year together. Since I find myself neither modern or traditional, I've decided to create my own list.

Year 1= Ate Top of Wedding Cake- wondered why people save this and eat this- AND went on date.

Year 2= Lots of Flowers, showed up to my school with them, and a NICE dinner.

Year 3= Movie, was first date out since Bubba was born. Batman one.

Year 4= Blurry Year- Mom had just died.

Year 5= night away from the kids in FANCY hotel downtown! Indian Food!

Current Year
Year 6= They Might Be Giants Concert together! And I will be springing for dinner somewhere downtown. Until this summer, we had not been to a concert together- which is WEIRD considering how many concerts I used to go to before I was married. This year alone, we will have see 3. (Weird Al & Bella Fleck)

What will the future hold?
Year 10=Hawaii (I'm crossing my fingers on this one)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I wanted Hawaii for year 10 too..... Maybe for year 20??