Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday J-man!

For J-man's birthday he requested to go to Chuck-e-Cheese. Being that I greatly dislike the place, I tried to bribe him out of it. However, on the actual day of his birthday, the family went and celebrated at the restaurant. J-man had the time of his life! He loved the games and pizza. The first picture is of him at the restaurant.

The next day we celebrated with Grandma who was turning 69! J-man had a lot of fun and we grilled cheeseburgers in the snow! I even attempted the potato salad that Grandma is, as J-man would say "Home Famous."

The other pictures are of J-man's Cake. (Grandma had special Gluten Free Cupcakes)
After that is J-man listening to music on his MP3 player, his latest way to tune the world out.


The last picture is of the 3 smallest cousins. They are hilarious when they get together!

No comments: