Friday, August 14, 2009

Time for me

Well, here I am. I am by myself (except for Bubba & Rex) while Husband, Kendrick, and Jonny are at the ward camp-out. Why am I not there? Because I have a toddler who is obsessed with getting into everything! Kenny was sad that I didn't go, but I just didn't have it to chase Bubba around and keep him out of water places and fire pits.
Meanwhile, I have had a lovely evening! Bubba and I went to Cafe Rio, did laundry, watched baseball, and after Bubba went to bed, I got to watch girly shows and shop online! What a nice evening! I needed a break before school starts for me next week!
I will camp again, but tonight, I am camping out at home!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm all for alone time! I'm glad you got to have some for yourself!

Becky said...

Those "almost" alone nights are so nice so I'm glad you enjoyed yours.