Kendrick turned ten on father's day and we celebrated! The night before we went to Chilli's to eat. The day of we went to the Foster's for a family party. He wanted a pie, I am so proud!
I remember turning ten. Will he? I hope that I can make the good times memorable so that when it comes to the hard times, he can move past them.
Top ten things I love about Kendrick
10. He will wear almost anything I buy him or even put out for him.
9. He wanted pie for his birthday.
8. He loves to read and discuss the books with me.
7. Kendrick can walk the dog, feed the dog, and almost do it without me reminding him.
6. He loves to camp, hike, and be outdoors.
5. He is a good traveler companion to Bubba who always seems to need something from him!
4. His video game skills are second only to his dad.
3. He knows and loves God.
2. He is ALMOST able to ride a bike.
1. He is my oldest baby and I love to mother that pre-teen!
1 comment:
Kendrick is an awesome kid. It is amazing how much he has grown thanks to all your help Lena!! You are a great mom and we are so grateful for that.
Post a Comment