This year was my fourth Halloween with our special family! Kendrick was an M&M, Jonny was a superhero called "Jonny Man", Robbie was a pumpkin, I was a witch at school and Kenny was himself because he refused to dress up! Below is Jonny next to the Pumpkins that we never carved...

This is a picture of Bubba with a teacher friend of mine named Leslee. She loves the moon and so I call her Robbie's Moon Mother.

The kids had school and then we went home to rest before I went trick-or-treating with Jonny around our neighborhood. Kendrick was not able to go trick-or-treating because Kenny enforced a consequence. It doesn't seem to matter what we try-positive, negative stuff- Kendrick is not working in school- he is "social" or "in the bathroom" or just not focusing on the work expected of him. Kendrick's emotional self has grown a lot- he is not crying at every drop of the hat, but now that he has learned some social skills, he is using them at the wrong time! Anyways- the deal was finish this weeks work and you can go trick-or-treating. I reminded him and reminded him, and he did not even bring home things to finish! So, Kenny said we should enforce this one so that he will learn to finish his work. I hate being a parent sometimes!
At the end of the night we went to the Fosters and had a nice time hanging out.
2 comments:
What a scary bunch of people!! Just kidding, so cute. Love Robbies expression on the bottom picture. Not quite sure what is happening.
What a cute little pumpkin! I'm sorry to hear that Kendrick couldn't go Trick or Treating! But I guess that is the sucky part of being a parent...but somebody's gotta do it!
Post a Comment