Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am starting to like my class!

Each year that I teach school (this being my 4th) I never seem to like all the students right off the bat. It takes me a month or two. Now, there are always kids who make trouble, goof-off... but today at least, I like them all.
Ok... let say a good 95% anyways...

My class has had a hard time adjusting to me being there part time. Jenni, my teaching partner is great, but she is new and need experience. Sometimes I think it would just be eaiser to work full time and not have to mentor her so much. I choose her though because she was new- and then I could still run the class the way I want it- not the way someone with more experience would. I have to be in my class occasionally all day if my partner is at trainings- and when I do, I hate to leave Bubba, but at the end of the day I love my work. It is a hard struggle. Even though I am working part time, I am still doing most the planning and feel like I am full time. My salary is now cut and man can money go fast with 3 kids!

Well, enough of my ranting. I have a plan tomorrow for school picture day. I am going to try and get my picture taken with Bubba in it so that the staff photo and my id badge will be us together! Here's to hoping the picture lady will let me.!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think it's always hard to work and be a Mom. There's always the good and the bad. But at least teaching is more flexible than a 9 - 5 type of job.

By the way, thanks for sending the blessing outfit! And tell Mom it'll be great if Madison could use that carseat that they have so we won't have to pack hers on the airplane! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

viagra alternative pfizer viagra viagra substitute cheapest viagra prices viagra uk cheap purchase buy lowest price viagra viagra and cannabis viagra cialis buying viagra online instructions for viagra use viagra blood pressure no prescription viagra viagra stories viagra online cheap