I became a grown-up Tuesday when I had to take a stray cat (named Gary) to the humane society. Friday I got a trap and SUnday night we put it out. It took till MOnday night to catch the stupid thing. Gary had the most annoying MEOW ever! I love animals, and if it were not that Jonny were allergic, we just got new carpet, and we are leaving for 2 weeks, perhaps our family would have adoped him...or her. I had to explain about adoption and "put to sleep" to the boys.
Jets...
We live just South of an airbase... and these jets just keep thinking that it is an airshow everyday! I can set my watch by the time that they practice! UGH! Kenny loves it- but he is a piolet for crying out loud!
California...
I am really excited to take the boys to California. We are staying 3 nights with dan and the rest of the time at a condo near San Diego. We are going to visit Universal Studios, California Adventures, Disneyland, Sea World, and the Beach! We are also staying one night in Vegas on the way there and perhaps on night on the way back. Mom says she will babysit my plants while I am gone.
Stick SHifts...
I am not a stick driver. I have attempeted learning the manual shift of a car like 5 times and have failed! NOW I CAN DRIVE THEM! Kenny is a good teacher and I am a kick butt learner! Yeah!
I kinda had to learn for our trip to california, because our new car is a stick!
1 comment:
We were so glad you could come stay with us!! We had a blast! I hope you had fun on the rest of your vacation.
Post a Comment